Price per person £180 - includes a LUSU Kit Bag, LUSU Activity Cards & Lesson Plans and 3 hour training course tailored to your requirements.
This workshop has been designed to support teachers, teacher assistants, volunteers, assistant coaches and parents to deliver inclusive sport to children and young adults with disabilities. The session is highly practical with theory embedded into the content.
Attendees will be trained using specifically created LUSU equipment to increase their confidence and knowledge when working with people with disabilities. They will understand the STEPS and INCLUSION model of delivery, how their current activities fit in and how they create an inclusive environment for all.
Minimum age – 16 years
Having attended this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Make coaching sessions fully inclusive using the STEPS and INCLUSIVE model of practice.
- Understand how to use the LUSUKIT bag and how the equipment can provide modified practice.
- Share good practice for future learning.
- Ensure that any coached environments provide maximum inclusive practice.
- Understand the future support of LUSU and future resources.
All participants on the course will receive a LUSUKIT bag with lesson plans to complement their learning.
In order to gain the certification, full attendance on the course is required.